Saturday, September 13, 2008

Presently...


it's been a month, as I have precisely counted. Throughout, I have gained many new perspectives towards life, getting more mature and stronger as day goes by. Currently, trust is impartial, honesty is crucial, moments are precious, love never fails and hope is everlasting. Life is a gift and whatever happens, I believe it happens for a reason. Everything that have happened, everything that I have now,  I give thanks and it is good.

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:30

1 comment:

Unknown said...

trust is impartial
honesty is crucial
i like these two verses, and the rest shows how essential life is in any reason.

by the way, my blog has moved to http://darvian.blog.friendster.com/