Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Another Trust to Keep

A girl friend of mine, whom I meet almost on daily basis shared to me about her personal problems yesterday for the first time. I have known her for 5 months, been learning to get to know her, get to understand her, and learn a lot how to cooperate with her, but it was like the first time that she opened up to me. Often in this case, you will have a new perspective towards that person. Someone told me once that it was a priviledge.

It is not easy to carry secrets. It is always not easy to be faithful. I did failed before and I couldn't get rid of that memories, even thought it had been a decade. Since then, whenever a trust is given, it would be another try. It also meant as another chance to play a role of a good steward. Besides, everytime you knew more about a person's personal stuff, and it doesn't matter you are important or not to the person, then... you will know how much this person values.

1 comment:

yongtze said...

i think i know who she is but i'm' not 100% sure :) take care!