Tuesday, December 27, 2011

As Time Goes By - A Tribute

When no one's around, when everyone's gone, the time you have with the only company left would be much valuable. These 3 consistent Saturdays have been pleasant, and worth to cherish, especially when you don't really have much chances throughout the year to have such quality times together. However, when you are permitted to spend time with, after such a long separation, it is beautiful.

Appreciate the endless generosity, the hours spent, all the wonderful meals, all the sharing and life experiences that I am entrusted with. All the ups and downs, all the goods and the ugly sides of life, to be able to know all... I would say, more than I deserve to know.. made me treasure this more. To think about it, this is the longest, lasting, friendship that I really have in Melbourne.. and I pray that it will last..I would never forget the time when you stand by me when no one else does, to offer me helps and company without complaining when no one else around.. Ceaseless gratitude... Words would not be able to describe how much this meant a lot to me. And since, I am limited and lacking in verbal expression, writing and prayers would be the only perfect channel of thoughts and emotions, the Lord knows best.

Christmas Eve, 24 December 2011, has been a memorable dinner, a wonderful Christmas present for me. We smiled, remembering that we had our first fine dining together in 31st December 2007, such a long time, but it just seems like yesterday. Amazing it is, to meet a person, similar to you, who has shared so much, with such a strong bond. I may or not know how do you view on this. But knowing myself how truth and precious this is for me, it is more than enough.

My only wish, is to ask for nothing for myself, but to have this friendship continues, as time goes by, to be able to witness how you beat the winds and conquer all the challenges, to be able to witness you grow more and more in Him, to be able to witness you to gain the best of the best, and to be able to see you happy and smile always.

No comments: