Monday, January 2, 2012

2012 - The Year of God's Favour

Entering 2012, to have new faith for receiving His Favour.

For this new year, I pray and wish only one thing in my spiritual life : to be closer, to be deeper, to be more rooted, and to experience much more than before. 2011 had been a truly awesome year. I dare to testify that I was brought out of a miry clay, our of a darkness and He had really raise me up, giving me mercy and new spirit. The year of multiplication and promotion really happened. And by His grace, He had transformed me daily, sanctify me each time, and had written a beautiful 2011 for me. And most importantly, I give thanks for His huge trust in me, especially in my ministry in praise & worship.

I want 2012 to be the year where I soar with Him. To experience His presence that I never experience before, to worship in a way I never worship before, to go deeper, to pray more and to be bold in proclaiming His kingdom, to bless people around me especially through songs of praises, through music. I want to give my all, my best and to run this race only to please and to be His true worshiper. That's my goal, that's my heart, that's my prayer.

May He hear my heart, love me,strengthen me and walk with Me, until I have finished the missions and calls that He has prepared for me in 2012. By faith, I receive His favour.

No comments: