Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Reflection

Scenes and acts change in drama opera and ballet, and so does our lives. 

10th June 2012 marked the significant change in my life, which was unpredictable, yet amiable. 
There are blissful moments, full of delights, ceaseless amusement that I am thankful of..
I believe that there are reasons behind all things. Nevertheless, some are exclusive... 
In spite of all,.. many lessons  have been learnt hoping that in the future..I would mature ..

One thing that I could not deny...that would be grace.
All that I have, all that I am.. I know surely it is permitted ...
Wouldn't I cherish it ? Wouldn't I be grateful ? 
Yes.. I do..
For all the time and moments that I have.. .
For all the parts to partake... in all seasons of lives....I want to give my best.. no matter how difficult or how hard it is.. I have fully committed for this...
May this journey be truly blessed.. may this journey change me to be a better woman, to be a better partner, to be faithful to the end...





No comments: