Monday, February 4, 2008

the Brasserie



When I am given a choice of which fine dining that I would like to choose, I would say.. French..

3rd of February was the 2nd time I went to have French cousine for this year (I went to Bistro Vue last month) - the Brasserie by Philippe Mouchel. The whole atmosphere was more relaxed than a fine diner, more formal than a bistro. To start of, me and my friends ordered the Brasserie's assorted charcuterie, toasted sourdough as entree. Well, not everybody would like to eat the liver.... but the presentation was really unique as you can see it in the picture.

For the main, I had chicken fricasse, which turned out satisfying as well. For the side, I love the sauteed mushrooms with Parisienne gnocchi the most.  As for the dessert not to be missed, I would recommend the tasting plate.

I went for both lunch and dinner before, so I could give two thumbs up for overall feel as a customer. If you are looking for excellent gastronomic experience, this is one of the fine restaurants to choose.

No comments: