Friday, February 15, 2008

Wisdom Teeth Surgery




finally I had my operation this morning to remove 4 of my wisdom teeth.
It was totally a new experience for me. I mean..getting  into the hospital, being asked to
change into patient-dress, and had an injection for anaesthetic, meeting handsome oral surgeon (he is Indonesian, looks like in his late 20s and early 30s), having intravenous bottle..
Few minutes after that I just remembered being taken into the operation lounge around 9am,
then.. when I woke up, it was already 11am. I had really deep sleep and a bit later on, the nurse
served me ice-cream and jelly straight away. 
Now I am currently at home. I have swelling around 
the mouth now, and couldn't take hard food anymore for a week. Even porridge
was difficult to swallow, the best now to take comes to water and milk.
Thanks to the painkiller, I feel no pain at the moment.
Beside, the anaesthetic given had been very strong..it is still there now after 11 hours. 
The bad thing is, I get drowsy a lot, can't talk clearly, and has been feeling very weak. Hopefully after
the anaesthetic gone, I could endure the pain. Just 6 more days to go ^^
Lastly, thanks for Livia who kept me company throughout the day for the operation. =P

No comments: