Saturday, March 14, 2009

My Day-Off and... my best guy friend

I can't remember when was the last time I had a weekday off. Well, today I had one and it was good. I could wake up at 9 instead of the usual 7.. then head of to the city for medical check up. Unfortunately, I had fasted too long and the nurse refused to take my blood. Sigh, I was very hungry at that time, but nothing I could do. So, I have to come again next Wednesday morning. Followed by this, I went for reading accompanied by my fav. mocha at Starbuck and waited for my friend. We went for lunch, then window shopping at many places along Collins, Myer & David Jones.

At Tiffany & Co., I saw one very nice necklace, but I will not buy it. It's against my principle to buy myself a necklace. Haha. I like necklace but the thing is, I don't need necklace now. What I really need now is a keychain. The last one that I had was a gift from a friend, but it's time to change it. I have been looking around for a very long time, but I never find it. Thus I give up looking for a suitable one. Hope that one day I will have it. Perhaps, if I had one close friend who were willing to buy one for me, it would be great. Jk.

The day continued on when my close friend, Mikha met up with me (Such an irony that the night before I just missed hanging out with him). We went for nice French coffee & cake, walked around city and chit-chat, then went to inspect some nice cars. Afterward, we went home, gathered with other friends then attended staff's farewell dinner at night. One thing I could say is: thanks a lot for the genuine company. Really grateful for the pleasant quality time, meant a lot for me, and that's what I need so much for now..

No comments: