Friday, March 20, 2009

A Touching Gift

Who would ever know who would ever expect that, you would get a sudden delivery out of the blue. Seems like no one would ever send me flower during this time. I don't have anyone that close and there isn't any occasion or special event around some more. When I received this news from my boss, I wondered ... At the moment I picked up the flower and opened the card to read , my tears just flowed..

Such a gentle message, such a simple lines. Yet, it is so deep. I never expect the giver to understand the pain so well what I am going through without me telling. Even though, I never even show it every time we met. However, since there were times when I really wanted to go far far away and disappear, knowing from the message that.. I still have people around who really want me to be happy, knowing that I still have people around who still love me.. it really comfort me. I will always remember the giver's care and never forget.

No comments: