Tuesday, December 21, 2010

For Always - Cece Winnans



Remembering so well, the day that I met you
You took me in your arms and caused dreams to come true
From the fear of what would be
You came and rescued me

(chorus)
Lord I pray today for the rest of my life,
live inside my heart please stay for always
till that timeless place when we're face to face
And we embrace for always

I look ahead and see the hills that I must climb
Some high and some low
But if you lead I'll go
and at the end I'll see, you were always there with me

More lyrics: http://www.lyricsmania.com/for_always_lyrics_cece_winans.html
All about Cece Winans: http://www.musictory.com/music/Cece+Winans

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Life is not just about doing the norm like having a family and earning money in order to survive. Life is more than what we can see with our physical eyes..In fact, there is another realm our there.. a timeless place where the Father dwells.

This song reminds me deeply that, it is not just another song with beautiful lyric or melody.. it is about the affirmation that relationship with the Father matter most.

This song reflects how my He rescued me, how He loves me, and how much faithful He is to me, though many times I have failed Him, and how much He leads me, in my highs and lows. This song also motivates me that I want to worship Him not just with songs, but I also long to see Him face to face in that timeless place..

He loves you too..

and remember, time is short.