Monday, July 25, 2011

I Thank Thee



From acquaintances to different friends, from friends to brother and sister..
It wasn't smooth relations. I ran away from them before..I avoided them before..
It is rare, that I eventually have acknowledged them as my mentors...
Unexpected that the relations have head to this direction.
Heeding their advices and countless hours of counsels.
Disciplined I gained, as they rebuked in love.
Respect and awe I have for them.
For wisdom and the presence of the most Holy is in them.

As I prayed with them together in unity,
in the presence of all my brothers and sisters..
A sudden swept of His presence fell upon us.
On my left, my beloved sister..
and on my right, my precious brother..
All of the sudden, the Lord spoke to me.
" They are your mom and dad, your spiritual mom and dad"
Engulfed in this sudden revelation..
I visualized myself as a little girl,
Hand in hand, being held in the middle by her parents.

I won't live today without Him
and I won't be who I am now without
your teachings and cares.


" I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you." - John 14:18
"For my father and my mother have forsaken me, but the Lord will take me up" - Psalm 27: 10

No comments: