Monday, July 25, 2011

Wedding for the Deserved

23 rd July 2011 would be the most important day for Jenny & Michael, as they joined together, hand in hand as husband and wife.
From the my deepest heart, I congratulated them wholeheartedly and was truly privileged to be one of the witnesses. It was a blessed wedding that she deserves.I have known Jenny as a woman who truly love God and through her testimonies, I have been greatly encouraged. She forgave and stood strong in her times of turmoil and even her best friend called her ' God's princess.' As I looked at her on her wedding day, I know that she is so fulled of joy.Whatever pains and sorrow she had in the past, God has always known. And He has especially created that day for Jenny. For she truly deserved it. My brother Michael, and sister Jenny, God bless you both for your new walk of life.

No comments: