Monday, March 24, 2008

Current Journey


Accepted rapidly, I coerced myself to survive.
Numerous trials lie ahead, never ever I let myself fell apart.
Discovering new instructions, the more and more I strived.
Making valuable relations, never a lost, I regard.

The clock is ticking, ceaseless ups and downs exist.
Ambition burned within, a catalyst for the success that I owed.
Kinship which I made, encouraging me to persevere.
Reaching the mountain, the hardwork has been paid.
Realising  unexpected ability to manage, I feel satisfied.

Yet, the demands increased day by day.
The respected left the place one by one.
Being burdened more and more, fatigue attacked from time to time.
The moment keeps on knocking, wondering when will be my turn.
Certainly won't be long, a new journey lies ahead.
Surely indeed, it is  coming true.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

maybe you could emphasis more to begin the final expression; I mean the last three lines, because suddenly the current journey was going to stop.

well, it is just my opinion :)

Unknown said...

addition to my comment: you could peel off every feeling you had on that current journey. that's beautiful.

Jessica said...

BApak darvian.. Thank you!!!!