Thursday, March 6, 2008

The Giver



Remembering the time when things turned up-side-down, when situation seemed to be unable to comprehend. Sometimes, it is really not the path.. but the Guardian that concerns.

There was a night when all the merriment was left empty inside. Yet, it contained sense of relief for the truth that had been revealed.
However, good things just happened unexpectedly and I wonder why.
The truth is, when I was in the solitary mood, a companion was there all of a sudden; in terms of giving, assurance, quality time and care. 
Ironically, the giver had not an inkling of what was going on .
Maybe the giver was not even aware of the lasting impression.
I could assure that my gratitude is genuinely deep. 

Still, it was the timing that made me wonder.
The night indeed, had become a moment full of memories.

2 comments:

h3r w3i said...

the giver...hmmm....my honour. LOL.

Unknown said...

this writing is full of wondering expression. it could make the reader still wandering. anyway, it has good-nice stressing points :)