Monday, March 17, 2008

Dedicated to Mindy


It's been more than a week since my ex manager, Mindy, has left Don3.
Well, it has been very valuable, having her around since the day
I tried to submit my resume to the shop. My first impression; this girl was very hard-working and extremely serious. When I was just a newbie staff there, she used to be the only female figure who gave me oral instructions on 'what I should do' and 'whatI should not do'.
I still remember my initial training period as a cashier with her.. and honestly i felt
pressurised & stressed! Yet, she always asked me to smile when doing customer service no matter how contradicting my own emo & condition of the day.
The result - I could do fake smile anytime now and no longer screw up whenever there is a 
long queue. Thanks to her training!

Not only being strict and almost 100% 'prefect like' supervisor,
there is something special about Mindy. Once you get to know her, you will discover that she posses excellent customer service, and no doubt, having rare talent. The title of 'Main Cashier Queen' simply suits her.  Moreover, I felt touched when I saw her defending the staffs when they were bullied by the customers.

A year of experience working with Mindy was worth it. She did scolded me when I made
mistakes. But she was patient and understanding. I like it when she was the only one who 
could sense ' something isn't right with Jess' when nobody does.
Besides, we are friends who have gone through laughters  and problems together. And I do cherish all the time we have been together. I wish her the best for her next career.
Surely she will become big boss one day! Wish you happy dai ga ze!

1 comment:

M|NdY said...

i miss our opening-kitchen talks where we laughed so hard and loud until robert walked away from the kitchen area! that's something special, can't do that with anyone else because we have our bond that was built since some time ago.

Thanks for your words jess :)