Wednesday, October 8, 2008

A Lesson to Remember

This afternoon, I went to my usual workplace to make sure everything is okay, and .. I found out things in a mess, out of control. As a helper, I understood my stand, and didn't voice out any compliments. Well, you just have to cooperate with one another, no matter how many disagreements you have with one another. But, in the end, I was the one who were asked to leave...

It was the first time someone chased me away for helping, and it happened in my own territory..
No doubt, I felt sad, and I cried...However, whatever happened adds experience that is worth gaining.

2 hours later, to my utter surprise, my colleague gave me a call to meet up. Thus, I went and we had a talk. We listened to each other's point of view about what had taken place...And the outcome is..., I learnt to comprehend what was actually going on from another's point of view and the good thing is, both of us could face each other and courageously forgave one another. Today has become a very valuable lesson, worth remembering.

No comments: