Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Kitchen Workshop Buffet













25th January 2011 - 18.00 pm @ Kitchen Workshop, Crown Entertainment Complex.

Having mon premier Unilodge Company dinner buffet ~ A cozy effective way to get together with the managers & other staff members, while having a chance to have your ideal way of dining experiences.

Instead of rushing to the food counter and taking as much food ravenously, I did it step by step and never against the order by starting from:

1. Appetizer - Tomato & Basil soup with croutons, garnished with Parmesan cheese
2. Salad - Garden salad with French Dressing, Beetroots, Tomatoes, Pasta Salad, etc.
3. Entree - Cordon Bleu Veal with Chat Potatoes, with many others available here and there.
4. Main Courses - Grilled Pepper Fish, Roasted Chicken, & Roast Beef.
5. Dessert, observable from the photograph.

And, please don't get me wrong. When it comes to buffet, my ideal rule is to take as little portion as much for each food that I would devour upon. Take your time, eat gracefully, and no rush ! Thinking in mind, that this is a time for food tasting. Be careful on the portion on each dishes would allow me to safe more rooms for my stomach, in conducting the maximum gastronomic activity as possible, and at the same time, to watch over my weight. Plenty of people would have the pleasure to be represented as my witnesses.

The overall ambiance of the dining room was all right, despite the limit of food varieties compared to Sante, but I do think that the quality of the food here is pretty satisfying. The only thing that I found it disappointing was the roast beef - hard, not enough taste.. anyway,
Love the grill pepper fish the most. I ate double portion & it's simply Enchante !

No comments: