Monday, January 31, 2011

Dealing with today's Problems

I have been failing my drive tests too often that, I have reached to the point where... I am devoid of any emotions left.

What concerns me the most, is the money. I have spent lots of sums of money for the sake of getting a license, and I don't think I have had ever spent even that much for clothes. My mind told me that, perhaps I am not even meant for the license. Perhaps I don't have the talent for driving at all.... Though it feels sucks.. I just have to resign to the fate and ..the only thing I know is, well.. just pay the money for another try.

I did not have anyone to call too when I finished the test, except notify my best friend via text messages. My feet brought me straight to the place that I used to put my commitment & energy there.. yes, my former work place don 1.

As I sat down and waited for my meal, I felt slightly nostalgic feeling towards this place. The atmosphere, the vibe, the pace.... Though it is still as it is; small, old, smells of teriyaki sauce, not as clean and bright as my office, woody and a little.. dodgy ? .. I still have that sense of belonging and pride to this place. At least this is a remaining place that I still have some kind of triumphant feel, indescribable in words. At least this place acknowledged me to a certain degree.. And I know, I have decided to move on from this place, never coming back, but still, maintaining the relations.

My brief visit comforted me. Perhaps meeting my ex managers were the reasons, or was I looking back to the olden days. Yet, life moves on and Don1 have taught me that, I did able to climb to the top, no matter how many times I struggled there in the past. It was a success and I have to do the same at my current life situation, especially for my present job.

No comments: