Monday, March 14, 2011

He cares

It would be a waste not to share something good. And of course, no one but ourselves who experienced would understand best.

Especially in times of troubles, when you felt crushed, or when you had lost or even failed countless times. And thoughts like ' maybe I am not meant to be ' or ' perhaps I am just as bad ', would crept into your minds and made the rest of the day a gloomy day.

That was what had happened on the 10th of March, 2011. For those of my entrusted friends, they knew what happened, for I informed them, yet my pride never let them knew the exact feeling that I kept. I knew I failed, and yes I am not giving up, but, sometimes you did yearn at least a comfort. But no one would knew if you never asked for it.

And yet, one of my ex-colleague, and a good friend of mine, suddenly rang up out of the blue and offered to buy me a meal for lunch, which he never did before. Without even thinking, I thanked him and waited eagerly for the meal and I appreciated his effort and cares so much. And to tell the truth, I was about to forgo my meal for that day... Just a little hint of what had happened : losing $150 for nothing did made me a little bit down and I didn't have much money left..

Just when I had finished my meal, another friend and sister of mine, came suddenly and bought me my favorite plum tea. She never came before and she never did this before. And.. that was the moment when I came to a realization that... this were not a coincidence at all.. And my first instinct made me pondered and asked this question : " Are You comforting me, Lord ? "

It all made sense. I believe that, Alan & Winishe were sent and used by God to comfort me, though they may not believed it.

Even when the problem seems so small, even when you secretly bottled up everything inside, Your Creator, who knows the number of your hairs (Luke 12:7), will always cares what we are going through.

See I have engraved you on the palms of My hands;
your walls are ever before Me
Isaiah 49:16

See, I have engraved you on the palms of my hands; your walls are ever before me. Isaiah 49: 16

No comments: