Monday, January 28, 2013

Afternoon Tea & Melba Buffet for Dinner ~ 19.01.2013

Experiencing the splendid, and delicate Afternoon Tea moment with Tika at Sofitel Lounge on the Saturday afternoon had become one of the highlights for the more than the ordinary day. It would be categorized as unique, rare occasion and the impartial : that both ladies were filled with merriment. Pour mon, 2 hours was a little quick. Tika, I would love to have another quality time with you again. Appreciate the moment that we had for the day. Most importantly, thank you Tika, for still want to have this friendship continues.




Followed by this, my partner, Mik had booked a sudden dinner appointmen, not telling me beforehand. A kind of surprise which means afternoon tea had led to another dinner date. And yes, I was ready to go ( and Tika had done a marvelous plait for me , merci ! ). The sashimi never failed and the ambiance was pleasant. Although Langham's Melba has become one of my favourite, as for me, no matter where we have meals together, I always love having meals with him around.


No comments: