Tuesday, January 1, 2013

On the 29th December of 2012..

A very personal day..I should say.. Not feeling very well since days before, I decided not to plan anything and let the day came as it would be.. as natural as it should be.. 
My family were not around for the day , yet a brief meeting with them in the morning before they left for travel was pleasant..

Now I am 28.... in 2012.. many things have passed through.. all the goods and the not-so..throughout the year. But knowing that it's all part of the growing process. I continue to learn.

As for my birthday,the only and only company that I have for the day is my partner, my boyfriend...who put so much effort to make it as best as it could be..
Despite the busy days , the tired working hours, and other personal agenda.., I knew you have put so much thoughts for this....and it really meant a lot to me.. and I hope that as I am turning 28.. I will cherish each minute, each second and love him more and more as day goes by....becoming the best partner as I could be.

Apart from the lovely cake and the fabulous gift, .... Mik, you are my best present on my birthday :) 







No comments: