Monday, January 28, 2013

January 2013

"There is a reason God limits our days, to make each one precious " 
- The Time Keeper by Mitch Albom -

 "And whatsover ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him." - Colossians 3:17

Monday to Friday, each day to face with the awareness that my knowledge and experiences are limited, draws me to remember to rely on His strength quietly, in a simple and private manner. To remember, this job is entrusted and I want to keep this attitude going. To work, to serve, to love.  

Meeting lots of people, especially my new colleagues somehow made me wonder and observe, in a way I never did before. Many times, my mind tried to decipher the causes of words and behavior that sprang from them. Be patient, to do the possible best and put oneself in others shoes, and to listen ; these are the lessons to heed each day.

My family and home have becoming more important in a degree better than previously ever. Even though it would never be perfect and changes are admittedly very difficult. At least, to love would mean to be nice, to do chores in a way to serve and help and not to fight back. Knowing that one day, I will leave this house, made me appreciate it better.

" To love every note " - quoted by the Tamar Smolyar, the head of Music Department from Monash University, made me remember each time whenever I have the chance to practice during limited time sphere that I have. Somehow, I refuse to let go and determine to embrace the fact that that I am still a musician. Indeed, practice is the only sole path to achieve.

Human relations, perhaps, is the most complicated and difficult to attain. Some friends, come and go, some of them still take part in you. Some long acquaintances request for rendevous, unfortunately I failed them sometimes. Some, however, still maintain good relations and I'm thankful for whoever I have now and I would remember to cherish them as best as I could. And some, though they are distant away or for certain reasons, almost never being able to spend time with me anymore, yet inside my heart, no matter what, they are still my friends that I love.

In a very personal way that is unexplainable, I love, not because he loves me. But, I have fallen in love deeper each day.
7 and a 1/2 month of relationship, has continued to mature. I do learn, not only who my partner really is in a deeper way, I have been discovering more about my own self as well. Though many challenges ahead and routes are never as smooth as we wish, there's a beauty to face things together. And in this month, it is special, to purchase and owe something for the first time together, to commit and to make steps for other things to come. Although sometimes, whys and hows occupied our head, the constant reminder of " having faith " keeps us both going and we are never alone. For He watches us and may 2013 be a better year for us.

Lastly, When I saw my checklist that I wrote without expecting the fulfillment back in March 2012 this morning, I simply get amazed on how some of the wishes have come true in an unexpected way. This also proves on how much He cares and dares to trust me with things that I am too afraid to make a step.Does this reflect the beginning of entering the next level ? I know not the answer. I deny not that I often failed, slipped and fell, unable to overcome my weaknesses and flesh many times, fighting fears and struggling with inner self. I admit that I am not that good. Yes, still sin and no better than anyone else. I also know that, I don't deserve this and that but.. despite of this, I am still loved by Him. God never leave me and still accept me and care for me.

Grateful for today's Words that remind me that the way to please Him is " HAVE FAITH "

Thank you for January 2013.












No comments: