Monday, November 15, 2010

Being Still

Being infected with an unfortunate infection that ...disabled me to stand still for even an hour, was devastating at first.. but have taught me a lot.

Special thanks for friends who care for me so much during this period, especially those who gave me a ride and sent me home... thank you......

Being grateful to have the rest, and enjoy the family surrounding.. which comforts me...

and most importantly, I have come to appreciate for even the ability to walk. It is so simple yet, many of us human have taken it for granted.. It is a gift and we should be grateful that we still could eat, talk, walk and breath in Oxygen as usual day by day. Everything is by grace...

Thank you Lord, for taking care of me.

~ Learning to Give Thanks even in not-so-good time ~

No comments: