Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Domestic Struggle

Can you believe that.. sometimes I do have thoughts of running away from home ?

As far as I could remember, I did have that thoughts quite a number since I was a little girl…

Yet I know that it is impossible to do so.. for the sake of obedient, for the sake of being grateful, for the sake of dependency… and ..for the sake of knowing that it is not right.....

Many times I felt like an alien, a foreigner, someone weird or different.

Many times I felt distrust, intimidated, that tense atmosphere indescribable with words…

Is it because of character differences? Differences in point of view? Or Harsh differences, the insensitive versus sensitivity ? Or myself? Or realizing the inevitable truth that what I really want in secret would be opposed harshly? … Would be rejected… without mercy.. ? I do not know…only love that holds everything together.

Or am I writing this to make myself better ?

No comments: