Saturday, November 20, 2010

current Financial status..

Activity : Checking out on my Balance.

Sigh, I am running out of money soon.

It's been 9 months since the last time I had a stable income and had that blessing to spend and enjoy without any worries of how much the numbers would drop down. And these days, especially since I have moved into zone 2 area, meaning - paying more than I used to be. At the moment, for my own access to make may daily transaction.. I only have less than 300 left.

Must be the driving tests and the fees involved, or perhaps other things that unavoidable. Surely I have to go back to work extra next week to get back some extra cash, no matter what. At least, when I work what I am working now, I could survive for that week, and I could save around 40-50. To simplify, when I work for that week, I survive for that week. If I don't, I would be in trouble.

However, looking back at how I have survived all these months. I am pretty amazed at How Much my Lord is taking care of me. He provides and take care of my provision. So far so good, and so far, I have enough and grateful for the sufficiency...

I am longing to have what I really need now : a proper job and a proper income. I am not aiming for high income that makes me rich or goes up the social ladder. But, a steady one would do.

Really hope that next year I would have these 3 needs to be fulfilled : a job, a stable income and a driving license. Yup, I do.

No comments: